Monday, April 5, 2010

Fosters is Finally Finished

Well, on the road to Grampa Dixon's I finally finished the binding on the Foster's quilt. My bindings are getting better I think. I really love the free-motion stitching on the Foster's Friends.
Doni picked a few of the primary fabrics, and I threw the rest together out of the fabric I had on hand. The owl fabric and the polka-dots are the only fabrics actually purchased for this project. Once again, I am just using up scraps of fabric - Doesn't everyone have purple velvet and leopard print fur on hand.
This quilt was part of her Christmas present, so I suppose it is a good thing I finally got it done. I know that as soon as it comes off the wall, she will be bundling up with it. I hope it will always be a hug when she needs it. Oh so sappy....

1 comment:

William Perkins said...

I want an usagi Yo Jimbo one