Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Seeing Right Through the Matter

Well, I promised pictures, and this is the best I could do. They give you the CD with the pictures, and I can look at them, but I can't save them or print them. So I did what any tech savvy person would do, I took a picture of the monitor.....

Ian is doing well, and the doctors are now in agreement that it will heal fine on its own. We need to keep it in a sling a little longer than originally planned, about 2 weeks, after that he can start to use it.


I went out to Sushi tonight with Ariana and Laura, it was fabulous. I feel so honored to have such good friends who listen to the crazy stories of my life, and help me laugh about it all. And we eat well too.....
There was some question as to why no pictures of myself... so I have included a picture from Graduation. I completed my Masters in May in Education Administration. We will see where life goes from here. Who knows what the Universe has planned for me next.

3 comments:

William James said...

So J-girl: To what extent and with whom do you share this blog? Is it searchable to/by web engines? Does everyone in the family know - do you want them to? If so, I can put a link to your blog in mine. THen the one other reader other than you and K-girl could flip back and forth. If my other reader still keeps up with me.
Gwei.guh.

Ariana said...

Post some more stuff, Foxy. XOXOXO

William Perkins said...

Jen on her ig day. She has a lot of them you know she is like that, Frist Journalism, then Education, then national boards, Now Masters of Administration. Good Job Jen next stop pirncipal or just Queen of the Universe